Kids That Rip Skateboard School

Visit our Official Website at www.kidsthatrip.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Feature sKTR: Mercedes Villegas


With so many adorable, aspiring skateboarders pushing around at Kids That Rip, it's a delightful dilemma to choose our next feature skater.  But, I couldn't pass up getting a few words from the fashionably dressed, Mercedes Villegas.  Mercedes is only four years old and participates in the mini-rippers program.  Her mom, Teresa, says, 'She loves it here. We love it... The other day she says, "Mom, I need a tushguard for my bum."'  Yet, despite some falls, Mercedes was poised on her skateboard today, ready to learn kick turns.  Here's what she had to say.










Interview with Mercedes Villegas


KTR: How old are you?

Mercedes Villegas: (Holding up fingers) Four
What's your favorite thing to skate at KTR?
MV: Skating on my skateboard
What are you working on?
MV: Turning my skateboard.
How did you get into skateboarding?
MV: I watched my friend Sam do it, and my mom told me to skateboard.
Favorite thing to eat after a day of skateboarding?
MV: Snow Cones!
What Flavor?
MV: Strawberry
Do you have any plans for the summer?
MV: My birthday is this summer... to have fun!


Return to Kids That Rip website.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice posting "skateboards " .. This is the first time I have come across your-site. Post info, I’ll be back soon. Thanks!